The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems and will be responsible to work from 4 pm to 10 pm. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Architect and develop broadly compatible products, features, and bug fixes, while monitoring accessibility, performance, and multilingual installations.
- Senior WordPress Developer will develop and maintain complex WordPress based applications.
- Write high-quality code with readability, efficiency, and maintainability in mind
- Implement complex features using modern PHP code and patterns while following best practices.
- Develop WordPress widgets, plug-ins, custom post types, and page templates
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive background in implementing complex WordPress multisite with a strong portfolio.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their outcomes to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.