Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. Candidate must be able to work remotely on a variety of projects and assignments, including websites, mobile applications, mobile forms etc. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual, with well-developed critical thinking skills who is able to process, react to, and solve the problems in a timely manner as they are communicated to them.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Estimating the time required to complete a job.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing an interactive design.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites, mobile applications or any other projects assigned.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Select colors, images, text style, and layouts that fulfill the requirements of the customers.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment